If you do not understand how the Insurance Claim Process works then you came to the right place. If you have sustained property damage to your home or business then you may need our property damage claim kit video insurance claim help product.
Do you know if you are covered by your insurance policy for the type of damage your home or business suffered? Just because you have property damage does not mean that the insurance company is obligated to pay for the damages.
Many people find themselves confused and uncertain about the insurance claim process. Most do not understand what steps to take or what options they have when disagreeing with the insurance adjusters estimate.
In addition, many people disagree with the overall evaluation of their claim. Most of the time the insurance company’s estimate is much lower than your local contractor’s estimate. What can you do when this happens? If the insurance company offers you $3,000 but you really need $7,000 to complete the repairs, then do you know how to Negotiate?
How do you find the insurance claim help that you really need when faced with such a dilemma? I will tell you how “Purchase our Property Damage Claim Kit Video” and become part of our PCT family. Money Back Guarantee!
As a first party named insured can you really say that you understand the insurance claim process, terms and keywords used in the property damage insurance claim industry? Understand what is needed when trying to maximize an insurance claim settlement?
Introducing the Homeowner Property Damage Insurance Claim Kit Video Series!
Introducing the Homeowner Property Damage Insurance Claim Kit Video Series!
Please see System Requirements to ensure compatibility.
Our Property Damage Claim Kit Video walks you through the 8 step insurance claim process looking after your interest and not the insurance company’s.
Document your claim file with our 27 pre-made letters avoiding headaches ultimately receiving the money you rightfully deserve as a member.
The benefits that you receive when you purchase our Property Damage Claim Kit Video Insurance Claim product(s)e are:
Your contractor works up a complete realistic estimate to repair/replace the damages in the amount of $200,000.00. The insurance company adjuster determines the damages to be $140,000.00. Guess what? A pricing dispute has just developed and you are not in agreement with the amount of loss or extent of damage. Either party has the right to demand appraisal at this point in time to resolve the pricing problem.
Our Property Damage Claim Kit Video explains in detail how to invoke the appraisal provision. You will fully understand the appraisal provision and the games that insurance company’s use to restrict the process by placing limitations on the appraisal process. It is really important that you follow the course of action outlined in this chapter of the insurance claim kit.
This is critical because you are not receiving the money that is rightfully yours (in this case $60,000). When the insurance company consistently offers low ball estimates to its insured’s then this could be construed as “Acting in Bad Faith,” and insurance companies do it all the time…after alll can you really trust them these days?
Insurance companies manipulate and misrepresent policy language all the time in order to favor their outcome. They do this by denying policy benefits and or misrepresenting the ‘Appraisal’ provision. Again this could be grounds for a law suit. Having clear written documentation by using the tools available in our insurance property damage claim kit video is a huge benefit for all customers just in case it comes down to filing insurance claim law suit.
Don’t fall for this tactic… follow the course of action and road map that was designed just for you! Purchase right now and collect all of the benefits you need when dealing with the insurance carrier yourself….avoiding public adjuster fees.
Remember we are here to help you …not insurance companies!!!
Dear Rick, It is a personal pleasure for me to write this letter of appreciation to you and your company for the outstanding service that you provided our family as a result of our house fire. As a result of your dedication, your personal integrity and professionalism we are extremely pleased with the results of our final settlement. I would most strongly recommend your knowledge to anyone who ever has questions regarding property damage. Yours Truly, Martin R. Kelly
It is a personal pleasure for me to write this letter of appreciation to you and your company for the outstanding service that you provided our family as a result of our house fire.
As a result of your dedication, your personal integrity and professionalism we are extremely pleased with the results of our final settlement.
I would most strongly recommend your knowledge to anyone who ever has questions regarding property damage.
Martin R. Kelly
Dear Mr. Kinney, My husband and I would like you to know how pleased we were with your knowledge of the insurance claims process for property owners. As you know we had a catastrophe waiting to happen. We now feel quite safe since the problem was taken care of and thanks to you. We will certainly refer you and your company to all of our family members and friends. Many thanks for your quick and courteous service that you have shown to us. With great appreciation, Victor and Marjorie Maonna
Dear Mr. Kinney,
My husband and I would like you to know how pleased we were with your knowledge of the insurance claims process for property owners.
As you know we had a catastrophe waiting to happen. We now feel quite safe since the problem was taken care of and thanks to you. We will certainly refer you and your company to all of our family members and friends. Many thanks for your quick and courteous service that you have shown to us.
With great appreciation,
Victor and Marjorie Maonna
One of the biggest mistakes that property owners make is that they hire a public adjuster to assist them with their insurance claim prematurely in the property damage insurance claim process.
Listen, I do not have anything against public adjusters, after all I am a licensed public adjuster. I have been a full time licensed public adjuster since 1992. I have assisted thousands of policyholders throughout my career…literally!
With that said, I wanted to design a product that really helps a first party named insured, or policyholder with submitting an insurance claim. By giving you the Knowledge and Power that allows you to negotiate yourself. This ultimately saves you money and time. We offer discounted services that benefit you as a customer in your time of need when dealing with corporate america insurance company structure…after all it is all about the bottom line, right?
Why hire a public adjuster to obtain your money from the insurance company? Let me explain; in most situations a first party named insured-policyholder can negotiate their own home insurance claim with our Property Damage Claim Kit Video first.
That’s right, you can generate the lion share of money yourself once you purchase our Property Damage Claim Kit Video and have access to our property damage insurance claim services. If you need to hire a Public Adjuster or an Insurance Claims Attorney later on then hire them after you have collected as much money as you can. Heck, you can always hire a professional afterwards. That is unless you are too busy and really do not have the time.
When filing an insurance claim you will have to schedule a time and date in order to meet with the insurance company adjuster and/or their preferred vendor contractor. Insurance adjusters hire professionals such as engineers, attorneys, accountants and cause and origin experts in order to keep claim settlements down. Never allow the insurance company to make your claim for you. Follow the road map and course of action that was designed just for you!
Yes the insurance company has the right to inspect the damage in its damaged state. However you need to understand how and what they are paying for when building and personal property is damaged.
Our Property Damage Claim Kit Video Insurance Claim Video Series comes with a (Building & Personal Property) Excel program that was specifically designed just for this purpose. Saving Time
FREE Building Estimating Program
FREE Contents Estimating Program
Excel Workbooks…your computer must be able to run windows OS to run these Free programs!!! For more information, please see the System Requirements.
That’s Right…creating a unit cost building estimate or contents estimate couldn’t be any easier for you. We even included a Price Log just for you. This is a great Checks & Balance solution when comparing prices.
Some states allow Public Adjusters to charge up to 50% for assisting home owners with their insurance claim.
Why not try negotiating yourself …
The point here is that you will be giving up a HUGE amount of money- literally thousands of dollars that your insurance company will not add into their insurance settlement for the public adjuster fees.
If you had the knowledge and understanding about how the insurance claim process works, what your options are, and know what is needed to maximize your claim yourself, then you will have more money for repairs. If you do not negotiate yourself and pay someone else then you end up paying the difference of what the insurance company gives you and the real cost to repair the property damages.
That’s right. This is MONEY that is subtracted from your claim payment. How will you complete the needed repairs if the public adjuster charges a percentage of the insurance settlement if he /she isn’t a really good public adjuster.
Now a GOOD Public Adjuster will negotiate your insurance claim and you will still have enough money to complete the needed repairs afterwards. The question you have to ask yourself is how do you know if that adjuster is good?
There are many public adjusters out there that do not know the business and they take first time settlement offers. I hate to say it but there are large public adjuster firms that practice this every day.
First party named insureds -policyholders need to be PATIENT, before hiring a public adjuster and try our Property Damage Claim Kit Video products and services first. If you hire a public adjuster that accepts first time offers without earning his/her fee then you could have made a really big mistake. Literally thousands of dollars could be at stake. Take a look at a public adjuster fee below.
PUBLIC ADJUSTER FEES
Many first party named insured’s – policyholders could save tens of thousands of dollars by first waiting to see if their company adjuster has provided a fair and equitable settlement.
Imagine hiring someone to provide property damage insurance claim help receiving $15,000.00 off the top of your insurance claim settlement… and all they had to do is accept the first offer, saying to the company adjuster that your estimate looks reasonable.
If your claims adjuster is going to provide a fair and equitable insurance settlement that you and/or your contractor can agree with then you did not need the services of a public adjuster, or worse yet, pay an excessive amount of your claim settlement to someone for doing essentially nothing.
How Do I Know If My Property Damage Settlement Offer Is Fair and Equitable?
That is why we created the INSURANCE CLAIM KIT REFERENCE GUIDE and our web site.
Before hiring a Public Adjuster or an Independent Appraiser, Property Claim Tips, LLC provides it’s clients a FREE Consultation and FREE Claim File Review.
Now that’s true Property Damage Insurance Claim Help when you need it most
You Can Do It – We Can Help
Since 1992 which was many years ago I have been settling first party property damage insurance claims as a public adjuster. With all that experience we have created our products and services to help you. You will fully understand the property damage insurance claim process. With our product and services you will be able to make an informed proficient decision on whether it makes sense to dispute your insurance company’s settlement offer or what options are left for you to go after. Knowing where you are and what options you have will save you thousands of dollars. Making the wrong decision can cost you tremendously.
Please call (215-364-4544) so we can talk about your insurance claim problem and particular situation. We offer discounted pricing to customers that purchase 2 or more product services.
Is Property Claim Tips, LLC the right entity for your property damage estimate insurance claim needs? How do you know unless you CALL TODAY (215) 364-4544. We offer discounted pricing for multi purchase customers.
Insurance Claim Appraisal Service and Insurance Umpire Services!
Rick Kinney can answer homeowner insurance claim questions and provide his opinions and assistance for insurance claim damages resulting from fire, smoke, wind, hail, hurricane, flood , water, theft, ice dam, weight of ice and snow damage insurance claims. In addition to claims that were denied coverage for members only.
Become a customer and submit your insurance claims inquires Contact Us page. We are here to help you anyway that we possibly can. That is what we do and have been doing since 1992.
Insurance Claim Appraisal Service includes the following states Pennsylvania (PA), New Jersey (NJ), Delaware (DE).
Insurance Claim Evaluation become a customer and contact us today so that we review and render our opinion as to what your options are in order for you to maximize your insurance claim. Call (215) 364-4544.
Submit insurance questions to our Insurance Claim Questions on the side bar widget. We are here to help in any way we can.
As a customer you will receive a FREE review of your claim file informing you exactly where you stand!
Property Damage Insurance Claim Kit
And all the benefits listed above
United States & Canada.
Insurance Claim Alabama (AL) Insurance Claim Alaska (AK) Insurance Claim Arizona (AZ) Insurance Claim Arkansas (AR) Insurance Claim California (CA) Insurance Claim Colorado (CO) Insurance Claim Connecticut (CT) Insurance Claim Delaware (DE) Insurance Claim Florida (FL) Insurance Claim Georgia (GA) Insurance Claim Hawaii (HI) Insurance Claim Idaho (ID) Insurance Claim Illinois (IL) Insurance Claim Indiana (IN) Insurance Claim Iowa (IA) Insurance Claim Kansas (KS) Insurance Claim Kentucky (KY) Insurance Claim Louisiana (LA) Insurance Claim Maine (ME) Insurance Claim Maryland (MD) Insurance Claim Massachusetts (MA) Insurance Claim Michigan (MI) Insurance Claim Minnesota (MN) Insurance Claim Mississippi (MS) Insurance Claim Missouri (MO) Insurance Claim Montana (MT) Insurance Claim Nebraska (NE) Insurance Claim Nevada (NV) Insurance Claim New Hampshire (NH) Insurance Claim New Jersey (NJ) Insurance Claim New Mexico (NM) Insurance Claim New York (NY) Insurance Claim North Carolina (NC) Insurance Claim North Dakota (ND) Insurance Claim Ohio (OH) Insurance Claim Oklahoma (OK) Insurance Claim Oregon (OR) Insurance Claim Pennsylvania (PA) Insurance Claim Rhode Island (RI) Insurance Claim South Carolina (SC) Insurance Claim South Dakota (SD) Insurance Claim Tennessee (TN) Insurance Claim Texas (TX) Insurance Claim Utah (UT) Insurance Claim Vermont (VT) Insurance Claim Virginia (VA) Insurance Claim Washington (WA) Insurance Claim West Virginia (WV) Insurance Claim Wisconsin (WI) Insurance Claim Wyoming (WY) Insurance Claim Canada (CAN)
1. Acceptance of Terms. This website (the “Site”) is operated by Property Claim Tips, LLC, an educational organization. It is intended for your personal information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site; however, your access and use of this Site is subject to the following terms of service and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms of Service.
2. Limited Right to Use; Copyrights. The information and materials on this Site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, and/or other proprietary rights and laws. The viewing, printing or downloading of any materials, content or information from this Site grants you only a limited, non-exclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sub license, sale, publication, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, materials or information may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use, except as expressly authorized by Property Claim Tips, LLC. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any content, materials or information or any part of this Site, except as expressly allowed by Property Claim Tips, LLC, is strictly prohibited.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. ALL MATERIALS, CONTENT, INFORMATION AND SERVICES (THE “CONTENT”) INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. PROPERTY CLAIM TIPS, LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT, THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PROPERTY CLAIM TIPS, LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF PROPERTY CLAIM TIPS, LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
5. No Legal Advice or Referrals. The information presented in this Site is for general informational purposes, and should not be taken as legal advice. If you have a specific legal issue or problem, Property Claim Tips, LLC recommends that you consult with an attorney. Property Claim Tips, LLC does not sell insurance or certify, endorse or warrant insurance products or vendors. Property Claim Tips, LLC is not a referral service.
6. Links. Any link provided on this Site is provided for the use and convenience of its users. The appearance of links does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation or certification by Property Claim Tips, LLC, nor should the presence of a link in any way be construed as a suggestion that such site or the persons operating such site have any relationship with Property Claim Tips, LLC. Property Claim Tips, LLC does not take responsibility for the accuracy, currency, completeness or quality of the content contained in these sites or the quality of any services rendered in connection with such sites. As such, Property Claim Tips, LLC will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information contained in these sites.
7. Governing Law; Venue. Any action related to these Terms of Service or the use of this site shall be governed by the substantive laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without regard to conflicts of laws principles. The state and federal courts located in Philadelphia Bucks County, Pennsylvania shall have sole jurisdiction over any dispute arising hereunder, and by the use of this site you hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for all such purposes.
Property Claim Tips, LLC respects and protects the privacy of those who communicate with and/or support our organization. We do not sell or share our membership, customers emails, or mailing lists to anyone. ..no exceptions!